Scottish independence means something different to us all. Take part in the Independently Minded project to help create a video portrait of the independence movement.
If you were to summarise what Scottish independence means to you using only a few words, what would you say?
Videos you share with us will be collated to create a series of crowd-sourced films for the campaign.
How to get involved with this project:
- Think of a short reason for supporting Scottish independence.
- Write it down clearly on a board or sheet of paper.
- Photograph or video yourself holding up your message to the camera.
- Upload your video recording to YouTube and title it “Scottish independence means:” followed by your word(s).
- Send us your link on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or E-mail.
- Share your recording on Twitter with the #IndyRef hashtags.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for updates about the project.
- You can enter as many times as you wish.
- Camera, mobile phone and webcam recordings welcome.
- Make your message bold and clear.
- Find a good location.
Scottish independence means…